Undesirable Behaviour

Ombudsperson, Confidential Counsellor on Undesirable Behaviour and Complaints Committee for Undesirable Behaviour

Ombudsperson and Confidential Counsellor on Undesirable Behaviour, Complaints Committee for Undesirable Behaviour

There are a number of things you can do if you have a complaint. It is always advisable to first talk to the person concerned and to try and find a suitable solution together. If this does not work, or if you are reluctant to talk to the person concerned, then you can choose between the following institutions, depending on the nature of your complaint.

If you have a complaint regarding an improper action, for instance unpleasant or unfair treatment by a colleague or an administrative organ of the University, you can contact the ombudsperson.    

Confidential Counsellor on Undesirable Behaviour 
For incidents concerning undesirable behaviour, such as (sexual) intimidation, bullying in the workplace, aggression, violence and discrimination, you can contact the confidential counsellor on undesirable behaviour.

Complaints Committee for Undesirable Behaviour 
You can file an official complaint regarding undesirable behaviour with this committee. This might lead to disciplinary measures being taken. 
Complaints Committee for Undesirable Behaviour.     


Back to the homepage

Last Modified: 12-03-2012