Are you appealing against a decision or something else?

Do you wish to appeal against a written decision that directly affects your interests, such as any of the following:

  • Your enrolment (termination of your enrolment)

  • Registration of study delay

  • Granting time to perform administrative tasks and study grants 

If so, please see the Committee for Objections and Appeals.    

If not, please see the Complaints co-ordinator.


Back to the homepage

Last Modified: 16-03-2012